WE ARE HIRING! JOIN OUR TEAM IN BEAUTIFUL SAMFORD VILLAGE!
We are looking for a new team member! We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Coach to join our fun and experienced team with an immediate start. If you think you’d like to be a part of our crew, please get in touch. Currently on offer are approximately 12-18 coaching hours per week.
- Minimum Certificate III or IV Fitness
- Ideally CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CFL2 an advantage)
- CrossFit Kids or experience training children and teens beneficial
- First Aid, CPR, BlueCard
- AWF and ASCA qualifications highly regarded
- 1-2+ years coaching experience
- Groups of 25+ on your own
- Beginners through to advanced athletes
- CrossFit and functional fitness HIIT classes
- Olympic Lifting including all of the progressions
- Scaling and injury management
- A genuine love and passion for coaching
Our coaches must:
- Be outstanding communicators.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be good with logistics and organisation.
- Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Contribute to ongoing development of the coaching team.
- Flexibility with shifts and rostering, including early starts, evenings
- and Saturdays.
- Be able to deliver a high quality of service to our members and
- Be looking for opportunities to help grow and develop the gym.
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty with odd jobs around the gym
- (tidying, cleaning, basic maintenance when required).
What we offer:
- Casual / part-time employment or subcontractor options available, with remuneration commensurate with relevant skills and experience
- Free gym membership and discounted membership for family members
- The opportunity to be part of a cohesive, fun and highly performing team.